Saturday, November 23, 2013

Baseball

The last time I wrote about baseball and tball, I noticed that I had no pictures of Hollister. I am the official score keeper, so it is hard to take pictures and mark strikes, ball and runs for every player for both teams.

For our last game, Trevor asked to take as many pictures as possible. So, with the help of another mom, I was a clicking fool!

ENJOY! 
 Hollister plays first base. 


 Check out the center of the picture where the ball is.


Another safe player, but he is ready.

You are not safe this time!



                                                                              A HIT!






 SCORING!!!

 Some practice swings. 


Another run!

Hamilton was not going to be left out of this picture thing. He made me take these pictures. 



Baseball season is officially over. We had closing ceremonies this past weekend. 
Which means we should have some pictures soon. 

No comments: