Monday, June 2, 2014

17 Again!

Note: For some reason, this post got lost in my blog world and I never posted it. This was about a month ago and CJ actually turned 17 in April. (oops)



No, I am not wishing to be 17 again. You couldn't pay me to go through those years again!

But, we are celebrating 17!!!

CJ turned 17 earlier this month.

17 isn't a very eventful year, except it does feel weird to me to have a 17 year old and a 4 year old!

We celebrated with a fun family dinner at Fujiyama Steak House. This is a restaurant where they cook in front of you.


CJ finally got what he has been asking me to give him for a LONG time.


No, I wasn't trying to keep him out, just didn't make it a priority.

We also went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. This has become a tradition on CJ's birthday.
Seriously, he should just look at me and smile. 

He's not putting a fist up at me. He is showing his muscles for eating such a big piece of cheesecake). 

And yes, he is just happy to have cake and strawberries. 


Sorry for the dark pictures, it's very dark in that restaurant. 

The six of us aren't together very often anymore. The night was very nice. 
Food can definitely bring us together. 

1 comment:

Zora said...

Hard to believe he is 17. My question is what did get get him? I think part of your pharagraphs might be missing