Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day- 2014

Last week we celebrated Father's Day by Trevor smoking a brisket all day. It was incredible as always! I hate that he cooks his own meals, but not really. We all reap the benefits from his awesome BBQ skills.

I gave him a bag full of "pop" treats! The boys are trying to get the lollipops and Pop Rocks. So far, he is guarding it all pretty well.


Picture taking was a joke with Hamilton. Everything has to be silly with him these days. 
I just kept snapping and this what I got.


The boys took him to a baseball game this past week over at the Dell Diamond in Round Rock. 
Trust me, Hamilton is happy, just not wanting his picture taken. 

Even though it was his Father's Day present, their Daddy bought them Dippin Dots.



The boys are still in awe of Spike, the mascot and they had to hunt him down for photos.



It's one of those things I miss about living in Round Rock, being so close to the baseball field. But, a trip every once in a while is still super fun!

No comments: