Thursday, December 18, 2008

Class Pet?


This little guy was outside my portable today after school. I gotta say, I've lived in Texas my whole life (minus some Army stops before I was 3) and this is the closest I have ever been to an armadillo. Mostly I have seen them dead on the side of the road.

This one was digging up the grass, big time. I wonder where he came from. Our school is surrounded by a housing community, no land, nothing!!! And no, he will not be a class pet of any sort! I am hoping he is gone tomorrow. But, I do have to say, I'll take him over rats anyday. Yes, that means we have had those!!!

Only in Texas....

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

You haven't been to the Rio Frio then! We camped there and they were EVERYWHERE at night...so gross!! The dogs thought they were fun to chase though. ;) Really, where did that thing come from?! Weird. Have a Merry Xmas!!!