Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Gangs All Here

Our house is full again. Kendrick arrived this morning. So be prepared for a lot of blogging with him included. He's missed out on being in the posts!

So, we sent him off in August and thought nothing of it. He turned 17 in September and apparently into man some time after that. He is TALL, taller than me. He is at least 6ft. I have to say, that is kind of weird. I feel short, which doesn't happen often. And when he talked, OMG!!! He has a deep MAN voice!!!It is weird to see this transformation. I think even Trevor was a little taken aback from it. Now, they are playing video games and all seems normal.

Hollister was super shy at first, wouldn't even look at him at the airport. Now though, he is all about "his Nenick!" Kendrick told Hollister his Christmas present was in this bag. Hollister wouldn't look at him, but he did try picking up the bag. CJ is in hog heaven. He loves having a big brother and idolizes Kendrick.

Me, my house is full of men and boys. My laundry is not done and for the next 2 and a half weeks, never will be. My menu is made for the next 2 weeks and the cupboards are full. I am prepared, I hope my dishwasher is!

Life is full... of boys, and probably unmatched socks for the next few weeks but it is full! Who can complain about that?

2 comments:

Mya and River said...

Girl, I'm not sure I would fit in with a house full of boys!! You are one brave woman. lol

J-mee!! said...

Have a great time with your BOYS!!! I had a great time with my Mom and Dad and am sure you are having a blast with your family! Keep the posts coming!! :)