Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Check him out!


We had Hollister practice in the back yard on this thing so the neighborhood was safe. He started off shaky, but has gotten lots better. He now steers both ways.
He actually did the sidewalk today and was surprisingly good. He was good until he saw people or tried to wave at me. I was running the neighborhood and "ran" into he and his Daddy at the mailbox or of course I would have had my camera!



On a smaller scale, Hollister got this truck for his hot wheels on Saturday from his Grandma. It was birthday gift. He is obsessed with it. It holds a lot of cars and trust me, he stuffs it full. he sleeps with it and when he comes to our room at 3am he brings it with him. That is not a joke, he truly does.
He has also figured out that he can ride it. As you can see, he enjoys it. It truly has helped with the cars not being everywhere, at least not as often. I think as I type, they are all over the floor. It'll be nice when I go to work out in the morning!

Also, I noticed that when I video this kid never seems to have pants on. Why? I am not sure. he kicks his pants off when I change his diaper a lot and guess his mom is too lazy to put them back on. Imagine that? hee hee

But after this weekend, cross your fingers... uh, not a joke either... are they crossed?, he won't be in diapers any longer so look forward to some underwear movies. I am sure you can hardly wait.

And be assured that potty training blogs are on their way. Don't worry though, I'll keep it clean.

2 comments:

Zora said...

Those are great. I love that he took Mickey for a ride.

Have lots of clean underwear ready for this weekend. Best of Luck. I know what you are going through.

By the way my boys almost never had pants on. G takes his pants off as soon as he walks through the door sometimes ;-)

Mya and River said...

Yeah, potty training. You'll have to give me some pointers later down the road. I LOVE your background, by the way!