Sunday, July 19, 2009

FREE MONEY!!!

I just got $20 FREE from TARGET!!!!

FREE!!!! FREE!!!! FREE!!!!

Did you hear me? FREE!!!!

How you ask? By using my computer!!! Yes, just by using my computer I earned free money from Target.

How? By swaggin', that's how. Why are you not using swagbucks yet? You are already using your computer, so why not?

Search & Win


What is swagbucks? It's a search engine, powered by Goggle that gives you "swagbucks" just for using them and then rewards you by allowing you to "buy" from their store. I just snagged a $20 gift card from Target.

What I do: I have a swagbucks toolbar downloaded so all I have to do is type in something I am searching, like, FACEBOOK and it takes me to that site. I do this several times a day and periodically I earn a "swagbuck". It is totally cool. I have just been accumulating them and today I had enough earned to get a Target gift card which will definitely come in handy. I have my eye on a few things there for the baby.

I search everything this way, baby stuff, school stuff, news, celebrities, sports, etc... I even search for "Google" on Swagbucks when I check my gmail because I can earn stuff. It's GREAT!

It is totally legit. I have done mine mostly on my own, but get your friends to help you and you can earn faster. You sign up, get your friends to sign up (like I am asking you) and you earn when they earn. That way you can shop more often at the store.

Search & Win

Look, its FREE and you are already on your computer so how easy is that?

But trust me, download the FREE and SAFE, toolbar, its way easier to use and you remember to use it, even for sites you visit regularly, like FACEBOOK!!!

Click below and join, its fast and FREE. You WILL NOT receive junk e-mail from them either. It is totally legit. I know several people who use this and have "bought" way more than what I got today.

Search & Win

Join today. Help me out. Then, get your friends to join and they will help YOU out!

Hello???? FREE stuff for using the computer, how cool is that?

Search & Win

No comments: