Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pool Fun!

Today we met our friends at an INDOOR pool... that is how to beat the heat!

Hollister and Jackson

Caelyn in the pink vest, Hollister under the mushroom.
Hollister jumping and splashing into the water. He kept saying, "Oh, my knees!" But that didn't stop him from jumping over and over and over....
Hollister "swimming"
Garrison, Rachel, Jaymee, Cameron, and Caelyn
Hollister and Chance
Chance and Garrison
Hollister under the mushroom

Hollister and Chance after swimming. They are both going to be "big brothers" soon, so now they are "BIG BOYS" and figured out how to get the basketball on their own!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! I wish I could bring my two hooligans and join in the fun!

J-mee!! said...

Great pictures!! I especially love the one of Hollister and Chance!!! Have fun in San Francisco!