Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother of 4 boys...


I received this from Hollister. Its a survey of questions he answered about me to his teacher at day care. Enjoy!



My Mom by Hollister


How old is she? 4 (well, there's a 4 in my age)


How tall is she? 6 feet (pretty close)


How much does she weigh? 8 lbs (not even at birth!)


What color is her hair? black


What does she do around the house? Eat and feed Hamilton (true)


What is her favorite drink? Coke (close)


What is her favorite thing to eat? Cookies


What is her favorite TV show? baseball


What does she cook? Ice cream


Where does she like to go? Mc Donalds to take me


What is her favorite hobby? Feed Hamilton (HA! its what I do all the time apparently)


I love these surveys and seeing a child's perspective. You just gotta laugh!

No comments: